Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Building Site for ANA Orphanage!

































The Orphanage will be set into these hills looking out over Port-au-Prince! There is a similarly styled building in the photos above that will be the immediate neighbor to the O and the pics give you an idea of how they will be built. The happy man in the photos is our very own Rock - saint, hero and Director of ANA Orphanage in Haiti!
I will follow with more pictures around the mountain neighborhood and as you can tell it is very green and full of blue skies - what a wonderful place to be!!!!

Interested donors for the building project please contact Bruce Horowiz:
in care of www.lime-aid.tv

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. to learn more about what I am up to please visit: www.moonstudiosphotography.com and for my moonbellies work: www.moonbellies.com I wish to extend my thanks and gratitude to all of those who have supported me and my work - I am continually insprired because of you! Sincerely, Katie