Saturday, July 28, 2007

Preview Pictures for Project Sun CD!






















These are just a few pictures from my upcoming Project Sun CD. They are of the 2007 kids, around the orphanage, the new orphanage site, and in and around Haiti. I know it will be a wonderful memory CD for your children and of your time and travels to the Land of the Sun! The CD will be $55 and each additional copy only $10 (plus shipping and handling). To order please contact me via e-mail at: moonbellies@tds.net
50% of proceeds will go to A New Arrival Adoptions for their Haiti program.

all photos are copyrighted by Katie P. Fink and Moon Studios Photography

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. to learn more about what I am up to please visit: www.moonstudiosphotography.com and for my moonbellies work: www.moonbellies.com I wish to extend my thanks and gratitude to all of those who have supported me and my work - I am continually insprired because of you! Sincerely, Katie