Thursday, October 25, 2007

2008 Calendars on sale now!






The 2008 calendars are here and are taken from the thousands of images that I took when I visited our son this past summer at ANA Haiti.

The images are brilliant and taken as if through the eyes of the children of Haiti. It is a beautiful journey through Port-au-Prince, Haiti and also features the children of ANA.

The calendars are for sale at: http://www.haitiorphan.org/.

The cost is now $10 per calendar and all of the proceeds will go to ANA Haiti in order to house, educate, and feed the children for this year.

Peace!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. to learn more about what I am up to please visit: www.moonstudiosphotography.com and for my moonbellies work: www.moonbellies.com I wish to extend my thanks and gratitude to all of those who have supported me and my work - I am continually insprired because of you! Sincerely, Katie